A lightweight batik belt. A piece of delicatessen in our grey and Indigo shades in frenzy birdy design.
Master Karthik batik printed the fabric that would afterwards be dyed by the dyeing craftsmen. Expert tailors assembled them into functional casual belts with our antique silver look.
The need of a strong fabric was key to the process of developing this accessory. Reason why we selected a combination of auto loom fabrics from our entrusted supplier whom which we have worked for more than 5 years.
- Heavyweight canvas in organic cotton
- 30’s twill organic cotton
- Fermented natural Indigo
- Batik surface
- Follow washing instructions only if you really, really need to wash your belt
- Wash cold / Do not tumble dry
- First wash with similar colours
- Use neutral pH soap
- Do not dry clean
- Made by Artisans of India
- Barcelona born designer